- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 strips lemon peel
- 3 cups limoncello, chilled
- 6 ounces vodka, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 7 to 8 lemons)
- Combine sugar, 1/4 cup water, and lemon peel in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; remove from heat and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove peel and reserve. Refrigerate syrup until completely cool.
- In a 2-quart pitcher, combine lemon syrup, limoncello, vodka, and lemon juice; stir and divide among six 8-ounce glasses.
- Garnish with a reserved lemon peel skewered on a toothpick.
Recipe Courtesy of – Martha Stewart