- 4 limes or lemons, quartered and any seeds removed
- Leaves from 1 medium sized bunch of mint
- 8 cups of cold water
- ½ – ¾ cup honey or sugar, more or less to taste
- 8 to 16 ounces vodka, about 1 to 2 cups, more or less to taste
- Ice cubes
- Lime or lemon slices to garnish
- Place the quartered limes or lemons in the blender with 2 cups of water, sugar or honey, some ice, and half of the mint leaves.
- Blend until the limes or lemons are crushed, the mixture should be slightly foamy with a whitish color.
- Strain the lemonade and add the remaining 6 cups of water.
- Stir in the vodka or allow guests to add the vodka according to their preference
- Serve with ice and garnished with the remaining mint leaves and lime slices.
Recipe Courtesy of – Laylita’s Recipes