- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 slices Lemon peel
- 3 Lemon wedges
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 6 fl oz (150 ml) Vodka, very cold
- Seltz or soda water as needed
- In a small sauce pan, bring to a light boil the sugar, water, lemon peel and juice, on very low heat.
- Simmer until you reach a syrup consistency, then turn the heat off an allow to cool.
- Fill each glass with a wedge of lemon, 2fl oz of vodka and 1 tbsp of syrup, then lightly mix.
- Top with soda water and ice cubes, then serve.
Recipe Courtesy of – The Petite Cook